11/07/2017

Saint Rose

Chile 1931

Peru 1936

The Mother Francisca’s legacy arrived to Chile on August 28, 1931 to attend to the blind persons. Very soon, we saw the urgency of attending to deaf and dumb people, educating the woman and giving parochial support. Afterwards, we opened a novitiate house. Nowadays we have the Holy Isabel School(Santiago of Chile) and the fraternities of Jesus of Nazareth (Santiago of Chile), San Francisco (Santiago of Chile) and Mother Francisca (Conbarbalá).

On May 27, 1936 the first sisters came to Peru with the mission to educate the deaf and dumb people and then there we assumed the education of the blind children too. In Peru, also they bloomed the vocations, so we opened a novitiate house. Nowadays we have eight fraternities: Provincial House (Lima), Rosario de Fátima school (Chaclacayo), The Inmaculate Conception deaf children school (Ravine – lime), Center of integral attention for blind persons Light and Happiness (Arequipa), Center of Special Education Our Lady of Carmen (Cusco), The Asunción school (Huancayo), Our Lady of La Paz deaf children school (Piura) and The Mission House Mother Francisca (Chanchamayo).