The Saint Mary of the Angels Vice-province includes the foundations and works of our congregation in Venezuela and Puerto Rico.
On December 30, 1954, our first sisters arrived to Caracas to be in charge of the Paul Bonet school-workshop for deaf and dumb people. Two years later, they founded the Blind Girls Home. The vocational Venezuelan awakening, force us to open the novitiate in 1983. Nowadays we are present in Vice-provincial House (Caracas), Juan Paul Bonet Institute (Caracas), Blind Girls Home (The Junquito-Caracas) and the Training Center Mother Francisca (Tabay).
The congregation was claimed in Puerto Rico in 1956 to attend to the San Gabriel deaf children School (San Juan).